MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Font-Awesome Forum Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thank You for tutorial  +1
Well. Everything is great. but how do we edit in the admin panel for all these processes. Where do we change the pictures?
There was a thread similar to this, but deals with thread status (in explicit detail), but it seems that the user is no longer available and has deleted all their tutorial threads.

I was wondering, how does one replaced thread status icons with Font Awesome Icons? Smile
(2021-08-12, 06:08 PM)ShineCero Wrote: [ -> ]There was a thread similar to this, but deals with thread status (in explicit detail), but it seems that the user is no longer available and has deleted all their tutorial threads.

I was wondering, how does one replaced thread status icons with Font Awesome Icons? Smile

https://community.mybb.com/thread-190527.html

this thread will help you
This is an helpful Tutorial however i only managed to replace all forum icons at once with this and i am not sure, how i can select an different icon for each forum.
(2022-03-18, 12:00 AM)Infinimonster Wrote: [ -> ]This is an helpful Tutorial however i only managed to replace all forum icons at once with this and i am not sure, how i can select an different icon for each forum.

.ficons_2 i:before {
content: "\f000";
}

.ficons_3 i:before {
content: "\f1ba";
}

.ficons_4 i:before {
content: "\f0f5";
}

.ficons_6 i:before {
content: "\f0e4";
}

.ficons_7 i:before {
content: "\f03e";
}

For example
.ficons_2 i:before
Where you see the number 2 you have to place it with different forum UID for different icons.. .ficons_2 i:before, .ficons_3 i:before.. etc. When you're inside different forums your link will show the UID at the end so copy the number.
(2022-03-18, 09:53 PM)Livewire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-03-18, 12:00 AM)Infinimonster Wrote: [ -> ]This is an helpful Tutorial however i only managed to replace all forum icons at once with this and i am not sure, how i can select an different icon for each forum.

.ficons_2 i:before {
content: "\f000";
}

.ficons_3 i:before {
content: "\f1ba";
}

.ficons_4 i:before {
content: "\f0f5";
}

.ficons_6 i:before {
content: "\f0e4";
}

.ficons_7 i:before {
content: "\f03e";
}

For example
.ficons_2 i:before
Where you see the number 2 you have to place it with different forum UID for different icons.. .ficons_2 i:before, .ficons_3 i:before.. etc. When you're inside different forums your link will show the UID at the end so copy the number.

Thank you! This solved the problem i had but another Problem appeard. The current issue is, that not all icons are shown correctly.
I attached a Screenshot that shows to what i am refering to below.
[Image: unknown.png?width=1156&height=597]
Forum URL please?
Pages: 1 2 3