MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forgot your password.!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to inform you that when trying, recovering and / or changing the password, the page is totally without content as shown below.

Has anyone solved this problem yet? How to proceed?

[Image: e6tiFY3.png]
what is your forum url & which language pack you are using ?
URL: http://forum.musingle.com.br

I am using a translation made available through the link.

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1017
basically cause for blank page (error 500) should be traced through server error log.
can you check recent entries of the server error log to trace cause of the blank page (error 500)
(2017-09-13, 02:48 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]basically cause for blank page (error 500) should be traced through server error log.
can you check recent entries of the server error log to trace cause of the blank page (error 500)

Exactly I searched the error logs and nothing is specified.
I am using Linux Hosting with the PHP version 5.6x
Generally error 500 are internal errors on the server, and as far as I tested everything is functional.

Does it suggest anything else?
checked the issue on your forum.
can you replace resetsenha in the password reset url with passwordreset resetpassword & try again ..
(2017-09-13, 03:22 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]checked the issue on your forum.
can you replace resetsenha in the password reset url with passwordreset & try again ..

The problem still continues, changing the URL to passwordreset
^ oops, that should be resetpassword (NOT passwordreset)

also, can you run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders
(2017-09-13, 03:46 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ oops, that should be resetpassword (NOT passwordreset)

also, can you run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders

It seems that resetpassword worked, where do I change the sent email links?

Big Grin
^ have you run file verification tool ? if so, what was the report ?
Pages: 1 2