MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

I have just set up my forums using this software and I've ran into a small (rather significant) issue. Currently, users (including myself) are having this weird issue were we can't logout from the forums and once we do log out, we cannot log back in unless we clear our cookies

Now, before you start! I did indeed follow the steps about the cookie settings in the configuration, I tried replacing settings.php and they have not worked. 

Here is a link to the site: www.2pwrr.com

If anyone could help, it'd be a great help for us. If you require a test account, feel free to register (just don't make a ridiculous number of accounts Toungue

Regards,
Adams
can you remove www from board url at Site Details page of Configuration section in forum admin panel,
clear your browser cookies (by using link on this page), close browser & reopen it and try login & logout again ..
Yea I did that but now all my styling has just vanished Sad

Disregard, working now, much appreciated
(2017-09-13, 06:26 PM)J. Adams Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I did that but now all my styling has just vanished Sad

Disregard, working now, much appreciated

Did you rebuild MyBB's cache.