MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PRESale $29.99 Whythough | Responsive & Completely Unique MyBB Theme |
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: wxELUlz.jpg]

#Discontinued, sold to one customer only.
Good luck in sales, you will sure find some good buyers for your theme pretty soon.
(2017-09-15, 05:11 AM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck in sales, you will sure find some good buyers for your theme pretty soon.

Thank you my friend, I hope so too!
Good luck with the sales, seems like a good product Smile
I am interessting.
Can the admins choose which icons to use on those blocks ? I believe it's FA.
(2017-09-16, 07:34 AM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]Can the admins choose which icons to use on those blocks ? I believe it's FA.

The blocks are forums. All of this will be shown, but yes, users can easily change the block icons through CSS. I guess I could make a simple plugin for users with no knowledge of CSS but that seems a little overkill haha.
Every single forum will have different no. of categories and boards. Not everyone would like to keep the default icons as they vary largely across forums.
.icon-82:before { 
    content: "\f015";
    font-family: FontAwesome;
    font-style: normal;
    font-weight: normal;
    text-decoration: inherit;
    color: rgb(123, 185, 106);
    font-size: 70px;
}

".icon-82" - 82 Represents the Forum ID
"content: "\f015";" - "\f015" Represents the Icon ID (font awesome)

It takes less than 5 minutes to do a quick Google and learn how these work for new users, it shouldn't be too hard and I'm more than happy to assist! I do appreciate the concern though, as this is a slightly different concept to normal!
If there are any theme settings, it would be nice to offer a GUI way to do it. An FA drop down against forum ID. Just a suggestion.
Pages: 1 2