MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't Log out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It gives me this error every time I try to log out.

Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu.

Anyone know what's wrong? Thanks.
Quote:Since MyBB 1.2.7 the following templates have been changed. "Revert required" indicates that for this template to work correctly with MyBB 1.2.8 you'll either need to revert it to the default

I don't understand what it means by revert it to default? Because I want to keep my custom theme.
Supernova Wrote:
Quote:Since MyBB 1.2.7 the following templates have been changed. "Revert required" indicates that for this template to work correctly with MyBB 1.2.8 you'll either need to revert it to the default

I don't understand what it means by revert it to default? Because I want to keep my custom theme.

You don't need to necessarily "revert" it, it just means you HAVE to apply the changes for it to work. In the ACP under "Find Updated", you can use the Diff button and then apply the changes to keep your custom theme
I think it's called "Find Updated" in the Templates section of the Admin CP navigation menu.
I edited and reverted my templates. There are currently no templates which have been updated since you last upgraded.

But now, the problem is still there....Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu.

Any ideas?
Are you using a proxy or are you on AOL?
Neither. I have a direct connection (wired cable modem).
Any ideas on what's wrong?
Can you clear your cache and cookies and try again?
Pages: 1 2