MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flatty Theme - Basic Login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can somebody advice on how I would hide the Header & Footer on the login screen (so just show the login boxes)

I'm trying to anonymise the forum to anyone not logged in.  I am able to do this via removing {$header} & {$footer} on the "error" template, but that alters all pages where an error occurs (i.e. the Calander is currently missing, so the error page has no footer & header).

Other pages associated with the login process have their own templates (member_login & member_lostpw) so I just remove {$header} & {$footer} and it works a charm, but the default landing page, when required to log in, doesn't seem to have a template, and just uses the error template?

Any help is appreciated (and I apologise if I have posted in the wrong section)

Ok - I have found "header_welcomeblock_guest", but that only alters the menu; I'm looking at hiding the header image and footer

Never mind - I was able to achieve the desired results using the conditions plugin
(2017-09-14, 04:11 PM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]Can somebody advice on how I would hide the Header & Footer on the login screen (so just show the login boxes)

I'm trying to anonymise the forum to anyone not logged in.  I am able to do this via removing {$header} & {$footer} on the "error" template, but that alters all pages where an error occurs (i.e. the Calander is currently missing, so the error page has no footer & header).

Other pages associated with the login process have their own templates (member_login & member_lostpw) so I just remove {$header} & {$footer} and it works a charm, but the default landing page, when required to log in, doesn't seem to have a template, and just uses the error template?

Any help is appreciated (and I apologise if I have posted in the wrong section)

Ok - I have found "header_welcomeblock_guest", but that only alters the menu; I'm looking at hiding the header image and footer

Never mind - I was able to achieve the desired results using the conditions plugin

I'm by far no expert in back-end but if I was too approach this I would simply edit the template page for member login, remove links that open any popups, and re-route them to here you can see the result of this, by viewing this page.