MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PRESale $25.99 Extravagant | Responsive & Completely Unique MyBB Theme |
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Extravagant

Extravagant was originally developed after I created a previous theme with the same style, I just opened MyBB, and started messing around, and I love the outcome, I think it looks clean, alternative, while still managing to look professional, which for the most part is the hardest part of creating a theme. I'm doubt this will be my production copy, but so far I'm extremely happy with what I've created, let me know what you think! If you think anything could be changed, please.. Let me know! Criticism only helps us all! This theme currently features two plugins that are not related to my developments, I'll credit these here Latest Posts Board Index Mod by Borbole and here Post Goal by Paradigm thank you both, I couldn't find the links but if somebody knows the links feel free send them!

[Image: 4b1c5c12cb246db7389fea6b8474c0e0.png]

[Image: 5b958ea3280f55edd4ba271c3ff55073.png]

[Image: f99c0cbbe010496140165ca9543106a2.png]

Theme Presale! ( What does that mean  Huh ):

This theme is currently in development, I have personally created tons of themes in the past few years, literally 20-50 full themes.. However with some of them being quite old, they are a) not responsive, b) look a little dated.. ? Old? c) I'm a perfectionist.. I like to make everything perfect so I'll be renewing all of my themes to a state I feel happy. Then introducing a one week presale on all themes, this means if you purchase my theme before it's release you will be purchasing it with full intitlement to receive all future theme updates, and no later costs. Prebuying this theme will also entitle you to remove copyrights.

Price:
  • $25.99 Full copy of theme | Fully Responsive & Mobile Friendly
  • Payable with Paypal, bitcoins or UK Bank Transfer
What you get:
  • A full copy of the theme upon release
  • All future updates
  • Copyright removal
  • Help with installation upon release
  • Personal contact with me if you are interested in custom requests in the future
  • A responsive copy on release for a small $5.00 | $20.00 After Presale!
Cost upon Release:
  • $45.99 Full copy of theme
  • $65.99 Full copy of theme | Fully Responsive & Mobile Friendly

Pm me! // Demo Coming Soon!
I have few suggestions, better if i share privately contact me and i am sure we will get along.
It looks beautiful, gl with this Wink
Btw, if you have a demo site it'll be better for you to attract customers, images are not the best propaganda but a demo site is

(2017-09-16, 11:44 AM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]It looks beautiful, gl with this Wink
Btw, if you have a demo site it'll be better for you to attract customers, images are not the best propaganda but a demo site is

I'm currently working on it now. Smile 
And thank you for the kind words!