MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help Designing RPG Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!

First of all, sorry if my English is bad, it's not my first language!

I had wbblite for quite a while (6 years or so) and are very good in it i would say for myself.
Now we want to jump to MyBB and a friend already made it on an second Server so that I can design everything how I want it and then when I'm finished we import the Data's from wbblite to the new mybb.

Now my Problem: I installed all Plugins that I want and I manage that. But now I start to design it and realise that I'm a disaster in it! I don't get it and think wbblite is so much easier somehow...

We are a Team of 4, but I am the only Coder. The Person who helps me with the Site doesn't know anything about designing MyBB too. So I'm stuck at the Moment.

Is there someone who would like to help or Guide me?
It would be free, but I just hope someone has the heart to help out.
You don't have to do the whole work on your Own if you don't want to! I just don't know where to start, how to start etc.

The Site is in German, as we are all German People and I don't have any Graphics at the moment so it's not THAT important to find someone right now at this very second. But it would be Awesome to be finished in this Year. Smile

It's going to be a Game of Thrones RPG Board, if that helpes Big Grin

Thank you all in Advance and if you have Questions or interest, just write here or a PM!

Best Wishes,
elizzamark
So you need a person to help you with graphics at the moment, correct ?
I want to know if this is a paid opportunity ?
No, I need someone helping me with designing/coding. Smile

And no, I wrote that it would be free. Because I don't have the money for that at the moment and I don't know how much something like that costs. Sad