MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blank Newreply 1.8.12 On PHP 7.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using mybb version 1.8.12 with php 7.0 but when trying newreply display blank, can anyone help me?
which theme you are using ? provide forum url & a test user account so that someone can check it ..
(2017-09-21, 08:21 AM)Pulseeey Wrote: [ -> ]I am using mybb version 1.8.12 with php 7.0 but when trying newreply display blank, can anyone help me?

Maybe if you don't rip other forums theme and make your own theme or use one from mybb themes section you wouldn't have such problems lol.
i get this error in localhostĀ 

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<', expecting :: (T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM) in /var/www/html/idb/newreply.php(1394) : eval()'d code on line 4
check the code added to newreply_disablesmilies template of the theme

default code from MyBB's Stock Theme :
<label><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="postoptions[disablesmilies]" value="1" tabindex="9"{$postoptionschecked['disablesmilies']} /> {$lang->options_disablesmilies}</label>
(2017-09-23, 08:58 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]check the code added to newreply_disablesmilies template of the theme

default code from MyBB's Stock Theme :
<label><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="postoptions[disablesmilies]" value="1" tabindex="9"{$postoptionschecked['disablesmilies']} /> {$lang->options_disablesmilies}</label>

I found the solution, I change the value 0 to 1 in newreply line 1392 and work.