MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Team Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some reason, my "Moderator" usergroup is not displaying on the forum team page. In the group's settings, it it radiobutton'd to display the users in the group on the forum team page, but they are not there, and will not show even if I unclick it, save it, click it, then save it. Any idea on how to fix this?
For moderators to be shown on the Forum Team page they need to be actively moderating something. You will need to add each moderator to a specific forum (In "Forum Management" in the Admin CP) to get them to show.
To add onto what DrPoodle said, the Moderators group is shown differently than the other usergroups. If you place some user in the Moderators usergroup, they won't get shown on the forum team page unless they are actually moderating a forum.
Is there a way to modify that page to display the Moderator usergroup anyways, without needing to actually mod a specific forum? All of my mods are supermods, but they don't have access to the Admin CP, which is the only difference.
If they are supermods then they should all be listed on the Forum Team page. It's only the Moderators that have to be assigned to a forum to be shown.
I meant they have the same powers as a supermod, but are mods.
Can you try this modification:
In showteam.php, find:
if($user['displaygroup'] == '6' || $user['displaygroup'] == '6')
Replace with:
if($user['displaygroup'] == '6' || ($user['displaygroup'] == '0' && $user['usergroup'] == '6'))
Whats the use of having it twice ? =P

That's interesting

{
		$usergroups[6]['user_list'][$user['uid']] = $user;
	}

Guess that needs to be fixed then
The code needs to be changed so that if a user has [/i]additionalgroups[/i] which belongs to the Forum Team it shows (currently it only goes off usergroup and displaygroup).
Pages: 1 2