MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blacked out parts of forum on dropdown menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, i'm new here and have installed mybb 1.8.12 and i need some help with a little problem I'm having!

The problem I'm having is many parts of my forum are blacked out on the dropdown menu, I'm having to use the template I'm using now because users  can't register because the dark theme is the same colour as the user name and email fields, so it's invisible if you know what i mean!  I does work if you click around and find where to put the inputs! But user's are not going to do that!!

I think the problem occurred when i installed a plugin "floating register" or something like that, I've uninstalled this and deleted the files, and reinstalled a backup but the problem is still there, I've cleared the cache in fact I've spent 2 days looking at your threads trying to find a solution.

Please could you help me with this problem
Website is https://vapingtrain.com

Thank you

[Image: theme%20select.png]

Update: The picture above is an issue with FireFox, I don't get this problem using chrome! But still same problem using "Dark theme" the registration fields are the same colour as the foreground

I solved the problem by using a different theme.