MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This issue is hard to explain. Someone else on here was having the same thing happening and I did read that thread. One of the possible fixes had to do with cookies path which I checked, then another possible fix was maybe taking out the www in the configuration on the board. Well mine doesn't have the www anyway so I changed it from HTTP to HTTPS which for a while seemed to have done the trick. Also deleted cookies, cache and did a recount/rebuild.

Well one of my members came to the page and it set them under another member - or possibly under the latest member that had been the last one to visit the page before they did. It also gave that person access to that members messages as if they were the member themselves. They did get an error message but didn't have a chance to copy it to show me. They had also just deleted their web browsers cache and cookies too.

That is a real problem, I don't need members being logged into other member's accounts and able to see their messages. So some help with fixing this would be appreciated.

My admin also had this happen to them. They were browsing a section of the forum clicked to reply to a post and didn't realize the forum logged them into another user and when the posted it posted under that user.
Thank you! This is what I was looking for and couldn't find. As I have TMD hosting too.