MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Internal links in same window
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I used the forum search already, but for the actual version I didn't find something about this subject.

I really want that internal links open in the same window. How do I realize this?

Greetings
Tyrena
You could use this: https://mods.mybb.com/view/internal-linking

You will need to change compatibility to 18* but it works fine and gives a nicer look to your internal links.
What internal links are you referring to?
(2017-09-25, 06:36 PM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]You will need to change compatibility to 18* but it works fine and gives a nicer look to your internal links.
And how do I do this?

(2017-09-26, 12:52 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]What internal links are you referring to?
Do you know what a internal link is? Smile https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_link

And this kind of links should be opened in the same window.
(2017-09-26, 05:23 PM)Tyrena Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-25, 06:36 PM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]You will need to change compatibility to 18* but it works fine and gives a nicer look to your internal links.

And how do I do this?

open "internal_linking.php" which you will find in the plugin zip under inc > plugins.

Find
"compatibility"	=> "14*

And change it to
"compatibility"	=> "18*"
(2017-09-27, 12:28 PM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-26, 05:23 PM)Tyrena Wrote: [ -> ]

And how do I do this?

open "internal_linking.php" which you will find in the plugin zip under inc > plugins.

Find
"compatibility" => "14*

And change it to
"compatibility" => "18*"

Many thanks to you, Sir! Big Grin *happy*
(2017-09-27, 12:47 PM)Tyrena Wrote: [ -> ]Many thanks to you, Sir! Big Grin *happy*

You're welcome. It's a great plugin and makes internal links look neat and easy to read.