MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question About "Find Updated Templates"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just to make sure, that section only shows templates that *need* to be updated due to changes in the .php template files, correct?

I.e., ones that might cause the "can't logout after upgrading to 1.2.8" issues and whatnot if they aren't reverted/code change applied?

EDIT: Since some of the v1.2.8 templates don't appear on that list, I take it that MyBB already "fixed" them when I used the upgrade script, and I just need to fix the ones on that list?

EDIT2: I've also noticed that some of them, when I click the "Diff" button, give an error saying that they are both the same and cannot be compared...
That page shows any templates which have changed (for the new version of MyBB) but have not been edited since the upgrade.
DennisTT Wrote:That page shows any templates which have changed (for the new version of MyBB) but have not been edited since the upgrade.

Oh, i see.

That's great, since the templates listed there's edits were done by me (custom edits and whatnot), so it's all good. Smile

Thanks for responding to my post.