MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: change multipage shape
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
i want change multipage shape az the same your froum (www.mybboard.net)
i try to change it in my froum but i must change in showtread.php which it isn't standard case

please say to me about this change without change in mybb files

regards
The new pagination style will be included in a next MyBB version. The code itself isn't released yet, though.
destroyer Wrote:The new pagination style will be included in a next MyBB version. The code itself isn't released yet, though.
I don't see where that was decided. Chris said depending on the feedback about the new style he may implement it into 1.4 Smile (Sorry to correct you)
Either way, the code currently is not released for public.
rh1n0 Wrote:
destroyer Wrote:The new pagination style will be included in a next MyBB version. The code itself isn't released yet, though.
I don't see where that was decided. Chris said depending on the feedback about the new style he may implement it into 1.4 Smile (Sorry to correct you)
Either way, the code currently is not released for public.

He was probably going off what I said, that it will be implemented, since we've already received good feedback about it
Who wouldn't want something that looks this good anyway Smile
ok

i can doing this shape in my forum , but have a bit change in showtread.php and other change in theme , which it is'nt good case

any way , thanx for your answer

regards