MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing Registration Date/Post Date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In order to make a new forum feel it has been established for a decent amount of time I would like to edit the date of posts and the date of user registration. Is there an easy way to do this? Any help is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance.
basically such modification of the date can be done through SQL queries with the database.

if your forum has less number of posts then you can manually change date of each post by using a plugin.
[eg. OUGC Admin Post Edit plugin]
(2017-10-01, 03:04 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]basically such modification of the date can be done through SQL queries with the database.

if your forum has less number of posts then you can manually change date of each post by using a plugin.
[eg. OUGC Admin Post Edit plugin]

Thank you very much sir!
I want to sort threads by date the first post therein was created - and change dates of those posts where I need to change the order.

Used the OUGC Admin Post Edit plugin for thatand changed the date of one such post :

https://lawforall.in/ipforum/Thread-Sect...mmencement

to 20th Oct. 2018.

to make it the first post.

Yet, when I sort the forum by date, this post does not come on top

Any idea why not ? And any advice on what to do to achieve my objective ?