MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: stop user group from able to report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have some troublesome users that like to report moderators when they dont approve a request. I have a troublesome user group entitled "User*" with a star to mark them as troublemakers. I would like to prohibit this usergroup from the ability to report users (mostly mods...but i guess take their ability to report anyone would work too). 

There is no option to stop the ability to report in group permissiions, only "can be reported" option.

EDIT:
I have the super mods, mods, and admins user group set to "can not be reported" but regular users can still report team members.
The function in MyBB allows users to be reported that is the problem. To limit a specific group from basically being banned from reporting you might need a plugin. I don't believe there is one for the 1.8 series at present. You might be able to find one for the 1.6 series and the upgrade it to be operational with the 1.8 series.