MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB pages not loading completely
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Never had this happen to me. Next time it happens to you please view the page source and see if it cuts off anywhere. Also report the issue to a MyBB developer if it happens and make sure to include what you where looking for when it happened.

It’s most likely you internet tho.
(2017-10-10, 11:00 PM)Brian. Wrote: [ -> ]Never had this happen to me. Next time it happens to you please view the page source and see if it cuts off anywhere. Also report the issue to a MyBB developer if it happens and make sure to include what you where looking for when it happened.

It’s most likely you internet tho.
As I said before, this is only happens with MyBB forum and reporting issue here is what I have done Smile

(2017-10-07, 02:29 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Next time that it happens can you view the page source and see if it just cuts off abruptly as well?
As you said, It cuts off abruptly, I have pasted the source below of a thread with thread link

(2017-10-09, 07:20 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Or view the browser console for any warnings/errors
No there are no errors in browser console, just the content of the page was cut off. Please find the html below :-

I have pasted complete html code here of this thread
https://community.mybb.com/thread-213529.html
<snip>
That source code you've pasted is actually the full page, so it looks like the browser is receiving everything, just not rendering it all or something. Do you have any extensions enabled in the browser (ad blocking, etc)?
(2017-10-13, 10:16 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]That source code you've pasted is actually the full page, so it looks like the browser is receiving everything, just not rendering it all or something. Do you have any extensions enabled in the browser (ad blocking, etc)?

Hi Euan,
No, the code I have pasted is missing all the replies posted on the threads. It is just showing first post like showing in source code.
Other posts are not showing in browser and also in source code.

Regards
WallBB
Ah, I just saw the closing body tag and didn't realise there was content missing. I have no idea what might be causing this as I've never seen anything like this happening. I've shared this thread with Chris. Hopefully he'll see it and have some kind of idea what's going on.
(2017-10-14, 12:20 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, I just saw the closing body tag and didn't realise there was content missing. I have no idea what might be causing this as I've never seen anything like this happening. I've shared this thread with Chris. Hopefully he'll see it and have some kind of idea what's going on.

Thanks Euan, I only see this on MyBB forum. Every other website works fine for me.
That's why I reported, let me know if you need any more information from me or any steps to debug so that I can give more info whenever this happens.
I know this thread is rather old but I’m having a very similar issue for showthread.php and every once in a while custom pages (like rules, etc.) and cannot figure out what’s going on. Particularly because this is happening for a few members and not myself personally.

Would anyone by chance be able to tell me what I need to look into logs wise to see what might be going on?
Is this on your forum or this one? This thread is about this forum, if it’s happening on your forum you’ll need to create a support thread.
(2022-04-30, 07:16 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Is this on your forum or this one? This thread is about this forum, if it’s happening on your forum you’ll need to create a support thread.

Ope, I didn't even notice but it is not this forum, its a personal lol.
I don't experience this issue on my end. Could be one of MyBB web developers was doing something on their end??
Pages: 1 2