MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change the layout of the Search Page (Posts)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like the search page (when returning posts) to look like a thread with full posts

How would I go about doing this, please?
Ok

What I have done is copy the code from the "postbit" template to the "search_results_posts_post" template and whilst it is missing some stuff I can work with it

All I need to know now is the following >

1. The text is in plain text (it is just a bunch of text); how do I utilise the MyCode so each post looks like the way it was written?
  2. I want to use the "action=getdaily" method of fetching results, but by default that only returns the threads templates, not the posts templates.  I found this very old post explaining how to achieve this, but it no longer works (the search returns nothing)
Thank you in advance for any help  Big Grin
I really do need some help here, please!

All I need at the moment is a way to get the "getdaily" search function to return Posts not Thread

Please?
Bump?

Any help, please?
Any help, please?

All I need at the moment is a way to get the "getdaily" search function to return Posts not Thread

Huh
bump?
Bump?
Don't think that's possible haven't seen anybody do this before or heard of, the only way I can think of doing this is portal of course.