MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking to Commission Forum Structures & Redesign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, my name is Zyzy and as of recently some friends of mine have decided to open a Fantasy RP forum that is hosted by MYBB software. We have a pre made skin but we would like to restructure the main index and how it appears along with some other bells and whistles. So if there is anyone who is vastly familiar with how MYBB Skinning works who would like to take on the job let me know. You can respond here, PM me, or add me on Discord via 'Shay#1780'

Look forward to hearing from yall. Though be warned, this site/skin is not as simple as a lot of mybb themes and will probably take a lot of knowledge to edit. 

EXAMPLE 0
EXAMPLE 1
EXAMPLE 2
EXAMPLE 3
EXAMPLE 4

If anyone thinks they cal help please do contact me. I'm not sure where i can really turn xD
Sent you a private message, let me know your response.

Regards
WallBB
(2017-10-04, 11:22 PM)Zyzy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there, my name is Zyzy and as of recently some friends of mine have decided to open a Fantasy RP forum that is hosted by MYBB software. We have a pre made skin but we would like to restructure the main index and how it appears along with some other bells and whistles. So if there is anyone who is vastly familiar with how MYBB Skinning works who would like to take on the job let me know. You can respond here, PM me, or add me on Discord via 'Shay#1780'

Look forward to hearing from yall. Though be warned, this site/skin is not as simple as a lot of mybb themes and will probably take a lot of knowledge to edit. 

EXAMPLE 0
EXAMPLE 1
EXAMPLE 2
EXAMPLE 3
EXAMPLE 4

If anyone thinks they cal help please do contact me. I'm not sure where i can really turn xD

Hello !

Here's the right place for you and for cheaper prices than other developers in this community, you can also take a look on our portfolio.
If you are interested, reply here or go to Skype : ef.team