MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issues installing Yourcode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I recently have tried to install and activate the plugin called yourcode, and from what I can tell it seems like others are having this issue as well. Could I get some assistance with this? Below is the error:

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'nestable' at row 1Query:INSERT INTO mybb_oct2017_yourcode (title,description,parse_order,nestable,active,case_sensitive,single_line,multi_line,eval,callback,regex,replacement,alt_replacement,can_use,can_view,default_id,dateline) VALUES ('Format - Bold','MyBB Default Bold MyCode',10,'','1','','1','','','','\\[b\\](.*?)\\[/b\\]','<span style=\"font-weight: bold;\" class=\"mycode_b\">$1</span>','','','',1,1507214446)
Hi,
I'm sorry you are having problems. This issue was reported a while back on GitHub (https://github.com/WildcardSearch/YourCode/issues/31), but I was busy working on two of my other plugins.

I'll get time to take a look in a few hours. In the meantime, can you tell me:
  • Is this being installed on a live forum or a localhost development site?
  • Do you know how error reporting is set up on your host?
  • If using a live board, would you be willing to give me temporary admin access to try and troubleshoot the issue?
Hrmm I suppose the best way to explain the first point is a forum in the works, second no I don't and third I can give you temp admin access. Let me pm you everything shortly.
Thanks for the reply.

I will be home in about ten hours. I will have a look then.
Alright hopefully you are able to resolve it soon!
Hi,
I haven't been able to reproduce the issue locally.

Is there any way you could provide temporary FTP details? I need to try some minor code changes and see if it solves your problem (since testing those changes on my local environment doesn't tell me anything).

If you don't feel comfortable with that, are you available any time today to live chat on Discord, IRC, Skype? Then I can send you updated files and have you update them while I test.

Again, terribly sorry you are having troubles and I will try to sort it out if I can.
I am available usually at night time which would be now for me. This is going by ACST or australian central standard time. I would rather you send me the files then give you ftp access as that is the method i would be most comfortable with.
Are you on Discord? PM me if you need to.
I am on discord. I will pm you my tag.