MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for some that can design, edit/make plugins and so on.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBB,
Looking for someone that can help me out.

Alot things needs to be happen like, Commands in the shoutbox.
Edit my redeem code plugin. A user here on MyBB made it. I paid 40$ for a low quality/not done plugin that is crap like h...

IT"S EVEN SO BAD, THAT WHEN I USE A CODE ON 1 USER, IT WILL UPGRADE ALL MY USERS TO THAT USER GROUP.
The guy who made this is Tactrus, https://community.mybb.com/user-111928.html
Thats his user link, will update this if he finished my things. Or refunded me 20$. For a broken and not working plugin.
If not, i will keep this here. And deal with caution.

My code  generator is on the update page, i can't see expire dats. It's litterly 10$ worth rn.
I paid him 40$ so he can finish it yesterday, we made a deal. But now he's working with another "client" and left me with this crap. 
Also i need some one that can make my theme a bit darker.
And i need some other small things.
If you think you can do it, would be dope!

My Price?
We will discuss the price of each job i got. And i will pay after it's done. (Since that happened with the other user)
I can pay 50% before, and 50% after it's done. We will do it step by step because it's alot and i want to make sure that it stays clean, works, and have some good quality.

I need it quite urgent, so if you think you can do this.
Hit me up on SKYPE: live:sandramiller_16
And send me a confirm in PM that it's you, and we will talk some work  Blush
Messaged you already, as we approved to work for Conversation syste plugin i'll continue this for you Wink