MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: not able to upload big files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
error while uploading bigger then 10 mb files 
Forums
Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the back button.

i have changed .user.txt file setting 

max_input_vars=2000
upload_max_filesize=68M
post_max_size=68M
max_execution_time=120

but after change settings unable to upload large file moren then 10 mb 

please help regarding the issue 

thanks 
lalit sachdeva
Moved to General support.
Clearly you have to edit your php.ini to lift up the file upload limit, or if you are on a shared hosting then you have to ask your host to lift that up for you. If you are facing issue to locate your php.ini you can try to create a blank php file in your web directory and paste the below code.
<?php
phpinfo();
?>
then visit/open your file in your browser like example.com/myfile.php. If still getting issue then you are free to ask for private support just PM me.
[attachment=39411]

pleaes help me to solve this problem 
thanks
not sure if your custom .user.ini file is working. if it is expected to work then you may have to restart php server
(2017-10-12, 04:01 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]not sure if your custom .user.ini file is working. if it is expected to work then you may have to restart php server

I thinks the same but still it will be good to ask support from the host itself.