MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Advertisements 2.3: Not working correctly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

I hope someone can assist to resolve this issue with My Advertisements 2.3. I downloaded and extracted the upload folder and uploaded it as follows: inc and everything in it to inc location and the jscripts to jscripts. This is the only 2 folders I uploaded. I then activated the plugin in the plugin section.

I also did the following: admin panel > users & groups > admin permissions > click on your user name
> tools & maintenance (tab) > Can manage My Advertisements? > select yes & save and all correct however this plugin does not work correctly.

When I try to setup a new advert (add) it seems that there are some missing fields. This is a snapshot of the add tab issue_add.JPG and the postbit tab issue_postbit.JPG. The fields are also missing when I try to edit the default adds that comes with the plugin. How do I get this resolved so that all fields display as screenshot3.png.

Thank you in advance.
Which MyBB version you are using?
Hi Dark,

I am using the latest version of MyBB.
(2017-10-08, 09:04 PM)MyBBSR Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Dark,

I am using the latest version of MyBB.

Is it possible to Pm me temporary access to your ACP its kind odd to have a problem with a perfect working plugin.
Hi guys,

Still need assistance to resolve this issue. I might be wrong but it seems that the code for this section mentioned is not picked up by the plugin. I also installed the plugin up loader to check if I am missing something but still having the same issue. Thanks
Out of curiosity, which version of PHP are you running?
The PHP version is 7.1.7.

Is there maybe a video of the installation somewhere to use as a guide line. Just want to make sure I am not missing any files or settings. I have also picked up a issue with the VIP Membership plugin. This is from the same author Diogo Parrinha. All other plugins work not from this author. Hope that someone can assist.
I picked up that this might be a jscript issue. All the plugins with a jscript file does not work correctly on MyBB. Plugins with no jscript file works correctly. Hope this helps to resolve the issue I am having. Thanks again.