MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SSL probelm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
On my first page of https://lecoingeek.fr my SSL is not active :/ or broken but on forums he is good but on threads is broken too :/
Please help me and i try to use DVZ Secure Content but it doesn't work
Thanks you so much
Its seems fine from my end, the ssl is working. I can't say for the thread part as i have to be logged in to see that in action.
(2017-10-08, 02:00 PM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]Its seems fine from my end,  the ssl is working. I can't say for the thread part as i have to be logged in to see that in action.

When you sign in that broke the ssl
(2017-10-08, 04:23 PM)FalkioGMR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-08, 02:00 PM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]Its seems fine from my end,  the ssl is working. I can't say for the thread part as i have to be logged in to see that in action.

It more than likely is mixed content. I suggest using Google Chrome and hitting CTRL + Shift + I and go to the "console" tab whilst on the page to see what the issue is. Feel free to provide me with a test account so I can take a look.
(2017-10-08, 04:26 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-08, 04:23 PM)FalkioGMR Wrote: [ -> ]

It more than likely is mixed content. I suggest using Google Chrome and hitting CTRL + Shift + I and go to the "console" tab whilst on the page to see what the issue is. Feel free to provide me with a test account so I can take a look.
I need an email to creat you an account

I have resolved the problem thank you so much <3