MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Slideshow plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i saw a few different slideshow threads but i did not see one that did what i want

if anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it

im working on an art community website and i want a slideshow on the top of my index main page

i need it to grab new images from freshly posted threads so the first image in that thread will be grabed and added to the slideshow at the same time i want it to remove the oldest image from the slideshow so i want idk 10 images at a time to be active

i want it to auto scroll and pause when a mouse is hovered over it and to have a next image button

i would greatly appreciate any help
This sounds interesting...I am in the middle of updating MentionMe, but when I have some time, I will look at the best way of doing this.

If you find someone else who is currently available, that is okay too.

In the interest of helping others figure out if they are interested or not, you may want to list if this is paid or free and if it is paid, what your budget is.
(2017-10-10, 08:56 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds interesting...I am in the middle of updating MentionMe, but when I have some time, I will look at the best way of doing this.

If you find someone else who is currently available, that is okay too.

In the interest of helping others figure out if they are interested or not, you may want to list if this is paid or free and if it is paid, what your budget is.

if i could pay for it i would im currently using a free webhost hence why im also using free forum software

im hoping some one nice would donate there time to help the way i look at it there is a lote of other people looking

for something like this so they could post it in the plugins or as a paid plugin