MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I edit this stuff (Help)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyo, so I just made my first MyBB forum, and I'm kinda struggling. So I know how to do stuff I just don't know how. So I just got a theme, called Emerald.
I want to edit multiple things:
[Image: 89fa1b6614eca6670e4610a0de2f5ecf.png]
I want to edit the thing that says "Emerald" at the top left, the "Announcements" tab in the right, and I'd like to able to edit the thing that says "Emerald - Demo A demo forum for a great theme" Which it isn't a demo..? I'd like to be able to know how to edit other stuff for say the side bars, and the menu bar. Thanks!
Look here..
https://mybb.com/features/template-and-theme-editor/

Also look inside your header templates, if you browse through all templates and just roam around you'll figure it out.
Hello try going to

Admin CP -> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> * Your Theme * -> Header Templates -> header

For the announcements go to

Admin CP -> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> * Your Theme * -> Index Templates -> index

If you need any more help please reply.
(2017-10-11, 01:01 AM)Brian. Wrote: [ -> ]Hello try going to

Admin CP -> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> * Your Theme * -> Header Templates -> header

For the announcements go to

Admin CP -> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> * Your Theme * -> Index Templates -> index

If you need any more help please reply.

Thank you for the help, I have one last question, in the top right, it says "emerald" and it's a picture. I'm wondering if there is a way I can change or remove that picture.
Hello,
Please read the documentation of the theme before all.
Thanks