MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: (Updated) Easy Forum Posting w/ way too Much Money Flying Around
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Update: High paid posting with an amazing end to the story.
From a PM

[quote]

Can you explain a bit more what you're describing and what skills it requires? I can write decently and code decently. Including MyBB modifications.

[/quote]

Yes Hi,
Have you heard of ICO's ? (if not Google please)
They are a crazy "wild west" with amazing profits for those who "win". The competition is brutal, so I am looking to 
1) Give a free "training" to some interested people
2) Show them ways a co-op effort can break through the noise.

Anyone can dive in without me, but I am doing things which others are not  == Much less competition.  ("My original stuff" is) Especially good if you like Sci-Fi, do you?  Thanks.

````````````````
Start of Original OP

Hi all, This used to be by virtual home, but I have been gone for a while.

Fact #1: The potential (affiliate) earnings are almost beyond belief, people are making shocking amounts of money.

(Edit: We will also pool credits and you will be paid when our group make a single large sale)
>>> Also, (if you want) look into "smart contracts" which hold the money (not me) so you are assured to be paid after a single big event.

Fact #2: You are being offered a results-based position (affiliate = "Pay to post" w/ earnings only if you get a sale, however the sale amounts can be hugeMyBB modifications and services, possibly staff, and accurate translations)

~~~~~~~~~
Do you like Sci-Fi (science fiction) like Star Trek, Stargate, etc?
SciFi is not required, but it might help.
~~~~~~~~~~~

From the rules post:
  • MyBB modifications and services = Edit: Yes but not right away
  • Pay to post == High paid posting, with some unusual details (see above)
  • Staff Position Openings = Possible
Looking for probably at least 10 people.
Please PM me if you are interested, thanks.