MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Goodmorning Folks,

I went to log into my forum (http://thercgarage.net/forums/index.php) this AM, and I saw this error message:
MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1203 - User Sg8Q2H8Ck9DLs5e already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connectionsQuery:[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

I tried to go to the admin login, but I get the same message.  How should I proceed in trouble shooting?  Is this possibly something wrong at the host provider in general (like a server problem)?  I've been running for almost 2 years and have never encountered this error message before.  I am good about patches and updates.  I was set to apply 1.8.12 on the 25th when I have off from work, but otherwise am current.    Any help would be wonderful.

-Chris

Well, I guess it was something on the host's side. I just checked it again before calling them and it is working.

-chris
Note: This is related to an hoster issue, something went wrong with his database server, or you just hit some limits for max connection, have a look in the feature, if this happens again the hoster should increase your max allowed connections or we should go deep into debugging your problem.