MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Russian Subforum in Internationalization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is needed this thread to be created? The amount of russian users grows up each day.
I bet you'd just need to send a PM to an admin, IMHO it would be Tochjo - but he seems to be unavaliable last time (I've send him a PM about Polish subforum on July 14th and have not recieved any reply yet).
Hmm, I have a big idea for about russian MyBB support... For example, it includes russian MyBB Site, but I can't find people, who can help me with this idea.
But now, I think, we really need Russian Support Subforum Smile.

PS. I wrote to Tochjo and Chris Boulton about russian translation and russian support, but I didn't receive any answer...
yeah, I wish we had such resource about MyBB support. Maybe we should create our own support forum?
а то уже надоело на инглише писать, хочется чего-то родного русского Smile
Народ, сейчас набираются желающие принять участие в создании и поддержке ресурса, посвященного форуму MyBB а именно поддержка русскоязычных пользователей. По всем вопросам обращаться в личку Alex007 или мне.
leealex Wrote:What is needed this thread to be created? The amount of russian users grows up each day.
If we would create a support forum for all languages, the Internationalization forum would be a crowded place in no time. The support forums that are there currently are for Dutch and Spanish, languages of which we thought we would get many people asking for support in. For Spanish this seems to be the case indeed, whereas for Dutch we were slightly surprised by the lack of questions in that language. Currently, we do not expect Russian to be a language in which many people will be asking for support (although the number of Russian members seems to grow, as you say, we don't see many threads in Russian yet), so we do not see the need for a support forum.

If people wish to ask for support in Russian, they are always free to post a thread in the Internationalization forum in Russian. And if many threads are made in Russian in the future, we could certainly reconsider your request for a subforum. Now, however, we don't see the need for it.

You can always, however, create your own forum. We can always put up a link to it Smile

Alex007 Wrote:PS. I wrote to Tochjo and Chris Boulton about russian translation and russian support, but I didn't receive any answer...
You never mentioned a support forum, simply the translation Smile

bryn Wrote:I bet you'd just need to send a PM to an admin, IMHO it would be Tochjo
True, for all language-related stuff, just contact me. (Although I might not reply to every PM I get, I do read them all regularly.)
Tochjo Wrote:we don't see many threads in Russian yet),

becouse they write in english, i'am russian and all my 80 posts are in eng. because i saw no russian thread. Who knows how many russians are registered here, they don't see rus thread so they post in eng. you know what i mean?
anyway nevermind we gonna create russian forum for that purpose, hope we'll exchange a links to each other Smile
Quote:You never mentioned a support forum, simply the translation
Hm, really. Sorry, I've extangled a message to you with message to Chris.
Tochjo I think, that there are at least 50-60 registered russian users in MyBB Community Forums. But nearly all of them write their posts in english Smile
We'll create Russian MyBB Support Site, I think. leealex is absolutely right.
If you can write in English, please feel encouraged to do so. For example, if a Russian user encounters a problem and posts about it here in Russian, an English user who has the same problem cannot follow the discussion and possible solution, whereas he could follow it when the Russian user had posted his problem in English Wink

But, as I said, feel free to create your own support forum and we'll link to it Smile
ok Smile we'll be usefull to each other
Pages: 1 2