MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SMF 2 Sticky/Pinned Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just went through the merge process from our SMF2 forum.  For the most part, things seem to have come over just fine.  There are a couple things that look off and I think it is all related to sticky/pinned posts.  They don't appear to be that way post merge and it is making the forums look like the last post was years ago, in some cases.  Is there a way to do the merge and preserve the pinned posts?
Strange. I was sure that stuck/pinned posts were transferred, but I've not tried it in a long time. I assume there were no warnings or errors displayed at the end of the merge process?
(2017-10-18, 05:31 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Strange. I was sure that stuck/pinned posts were transferred, but I've not tried it in a long time. I assume there were no warnings or errors displayed at the end of the merge process?

Nope, no errors or warnings.  What's also strange is that posts are showing in a weird order.  The newest ones are not showing up on top (it isn't showing oldest first either).