MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I change background colors on my site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=39430]

Hey, I'm trying to change the color in a few places shown in the attachment above.

1. I want to change the background color and the text color in the area where it says "Conformity Gaming, a sancuatry for gamers".

2. I want to change the background for the entire forum page

3. I want to change the background color of the area where it says "Conformity" and has a green dimaond next to it.

I'm sorry if this comes off as noobish, but I am brand new to mybb. I also have tried all the color changing tutorials that I could find and nothing is working. Any and all help is appreciated.
(2017-10-18, 06:10 PM)FunkyFingers Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I'm trying to change the color in a few places shown in the attachment above.
1. I want to change the background color and the text color in the area where it says "Conformity Gaming, a sancuatry for gamers".

make a file --> hb.png
upload to

http://www.conformitygaming.com/images/emerald/hb.png

your images file is File not found (404 error)
(2017-10-19, 04:49 AM)ziuma Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-18, 06:10 PM)FunkyFingers Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I'm trying to change the color in a few places shown in the attachment above.

make a file --> hb.png
upload to

http://www.conformitygaming.com/images/emerald/hb.png

your images file is File not found (404 error)

I'm sorry but I didn't understand any of that.
There are two ways you can achieve this in MyBB.

1. Change background CSS

Use " Inspect " tool in browser to use this

2. Change background image

Create a background image of your choice, upload it to forum directory through cPanel or FTP replacing the current one.
(2017-10-19, 12:45 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]There are two ways you can achieve this in MyBB.

1. Change background CSS

Use " Inspect " tool in browser to use this

2. Change background image

Create a background image of your choice, upload it to forum directory through cPanel or FTP replacing the current one.

I know that. I just don't know where to insert it. Like what part of code am I pulling out
Hello,

You can modify the background and other stuff in your CSS

Admin CP -> Templates & Styles -> * Your Theme * -> global.css

If you need anymore support please reply.
(2017-10-19, 10:48 PM)Brian. Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

You can modify the background and other stuff in your CSS

Admin CP -> Templates & Styles -> * Your Theme * -> global.css

If you need anymore support please reply.

Yes but where in that section do I put the color info?

Because when I change the stuff in the Simple Mode, nothing changes.
Hello,
I made a color changer plugin for my theme. If you want to order it, contact us via our website (https://www.developement.design/)
Greets