MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Variables?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm developing a theme for fun and I'm in need of the variables to link some buttons to:
  • UserCP
  • Private Messages
  • Users Personal Threads List
  • Buddy List
If anyone knows them please share them with me Asap.

Thanks Smile
  • {$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php
  • {$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php
  • {$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}
  • <a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup&amp;modal=1', null, true); return false;">Open Buddy List</a>
  • {$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memprofile.php?uid={$mybb->user['uid']}

Note that all of these will display even if the user isn't logged in, and for guests the links won't work correctly.
(2017-10-19, 05:09 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
  • {$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php
  • {$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php
  • {$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}
  • <a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup&amp;modal=1', null, true); return false;">Open Buddy List</a>
  • {$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memprofile.php?uid={$mybb->user['uid']}

Note that all of these will display even if the user isn't logged in, and for guests the links won't work correctly.

Thanks, and yeah I'm aware. Will be placing them in my Welcome Back Member block Smile