MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sidebar is glitched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently downloaded the Latest Post plugin (https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=291), however it's placing the sidebar in a really odd spot and I have no idea how to re-position it.

[attachment=39438]
[attachment=39437]

As shown in the images, instead of placing the "Latest Post" sidebar on the far right hand side like it did with the other sidebars, it's placing it in a weird spot. It also has moved the "Who's Online" text up from the bottom to underneath the latest post sidebar.

Any and all help in fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated.

My site is also called conformitygaming.com , if you'd like to get a real-time look at the issue.
Place the recentthread variable in index template inside..
<div class="side" style="float: right; width: 22%; margin: auto;">

You have <div style="float:right;width:25%;"> as recent thread only which is why it's messing up, If that doesn't work feel free to PM me with a test admin account.
(2017-10-20, 06:58 PM)Dead-i Wrote: [ -> ]Place the recentthread variable in index template inside..

You have <div style="float:right;width:25%;"> as recent thread only which is why it's messing up, If that doesn't work feel free to PM me with a test admin account.

I'm confused as to what to do. Sorry, I'm still new to this.

What's the recentthread variable and where do I place it

Also, how do I make a test admin account for you.
I've registered on your forum under name "Dead-i" put me in group Administrators.

Also the recentthread variable should be in index template > Index and place it inside this..

EDIT: Fixed. Smile

Next time If It's theme related issue you're having post your thread in the Theme Support section.