MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Startup Staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

Working on a new project. We are currently short a couple team members. Graphic Designer may be paid depending on how involved. Other positions would not be paid but would possibly include benefits including staff email account, site merchandise, personal promotion, etc. 

Currently these are the open positions:

Section Moderator(s)
Jr. Graphic Designer
News Team Member(s)

Experience needed:
*Basic knowledge on tech, crypto, social media, or something related to the forum.
*Graphic design experience with a portfolio for the gfx position.
*Experience working with forums.
*Will accept younger applicants, but must have acceptable grammar. 
*Basic security concepts. 

Feel free to reply on here or shoot me a private message.

Thank you
Paid position ?
(2017-10-20, 04:46 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]Paid position ?

Apologies. Thread has been updated. As these are entry level positions, compensation would be minimal. From my experience most forums rarely pay anyone on staff. I'm sure advancement would be possible with these positions. Hope that answers your question.
Which position is still available? Could you let me know the link to the site so I can take a look.
(2017-11-12, 08:01 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Which position is still available? Could you let me know the link to the site so I can take a look.

Still have a section moderator position available. However if you're an expert at graphics it wouldn't be a big deal to add someone else. Currently the board is closed and I do not want to publicly share the link. I will send you a pm with more information.
If you are still looking for someone for Section Moderator , I may be the one. I added you on discord as Wym#0856 . Looking forward for your response.
Possible positions open. PM for more information.
How much you will pay for this position ?
Primary graphic design position is filled. The rest are not paid.