MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flatty : "Mark All Forums Read" in header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This should be simple, but I can't find the solution

The "Mark All Forums Read" was missing from the template (or maybe I unintentionally deleted it) - I successfully added to the footer

However, I would like to add it to the head (next to "View Today's Posts") and have tried to move the code from the footer template to the header_welcomeblock_member template.  However, I get the following error >

Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.
Bump?
Which mybb version? Which php version are you using?

And which code block you try to move exactly, try show us some more informations.
(2017-10-24, 05:09 AM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]Which mybb version? Which php version are you using?

And which code block you try to move exactly, try show us some more informations.

MyBB version is 1.8.12 - PHP Version is 5.6.31

The code block I'm trying to move is {$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=markread{$post_code_string}
Bump?
Can you provide us a link?
My forum is private, but I will set up a test account over a couple of days to help as this is a frequent question when I ask for help!

It is a standard MyBB function "Mark All Forums Read" as seen on the footer of this community forum; I just want to move it to the header?
The problem you have is not Flatty related since it happens on other themes as well. It looks to me as if {$post_code_string} can only be used in certain templates or something.