MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help seeing Plugins and Language packs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello community of MyBB,

ive a problem with seeing Language packs and Plugins on ACP.

I am running on Mybb 1.8.12 Version.

I've installed everything like plugin and language pack provider showed me through folder names (Installation tutorial through folder names), and cannot see any of the plugins or Language packs.

Thankyou,
Qaev
please see this reply related to plugins installation

language packs should be added to ./inc/languages folder

language pack consists of a php file with the language name and a folder
with that language name (eg. deutch_eu.php file & deutch_eu folder)

that php file & the folder (with its contents) should be uploaded to ./inc/languages folder
(2017-10-23, 02:40 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]please see this reply related to plugins installation

language packs should be added to ./inc/languages folder

language pack consists of a php file with the language name and a folder
with that language name (eg. deutch_eu.php file & deutch_eu folder)

that php file & the folder (with its contents) should be uploaded to ./inc/languages folder

Ive done and read that "this reply related..." topic aswell.
which plugins & which languages you have tried to add ? and what is your forum url ?

Edit: what happens when you visit plugins page & languages page in the forum admin panel ?
(2017-10-23, 03:17 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which plugins & which languages you have tried to add ? and what is your forum url ?

Edit: what happens when you visit plugins page & languages page in the forum admin panel ?

http://eleckrocraft.wspoint.com/

Tried to add Plugin installer plugin and Estonian language pack

The main problem is that i cant see them on ACP under Configure -> Languages/Plugins
Still havent find solution. Anyone?
^ well, have you seen your PMs ..