MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SITEMAP-INDEX.XML isn't working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I recently tried to create sitemap of my newly created forum. It's sitemap isn't working. Please let me know how it will work. I have attached all the screenshots. Please review and let me know how I can fix this issue. Thanks

[Image: t2MxvLo.png]
This is the index sitemap that isn't working. All the sub sitemaps of the above screenshot are not working.
[Image: lZuyHGz.png]

Here's my Google SEO settings.
[Image: 8k83Npe.png]

Please help me to resolve it. Thanks
Your .htaccess is wrong / your rewrites do not work. And you also seem to be using a bad errordocument directive.

If you used the example file that came with the plugin, make sure to replace /MyBB/ with your forum folder (as stated in the comments in that file).

If the sitemap is all you're interested in, you can use it without rewrites by changing the sitemap URL scheme (see the description of the first sitemap setting). Your sitemap will then be the misc.php?google_seo_sitemap=index that you already showed.
(2017-10-24, 08:55 AM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]Your .htaccess is wrong / your rewrites do not work. And you also seem to be using a bad errordocument directive.

If you used the example file that came with the plugin, make sure to replace /MyBB/ with your forum folder (as stated in the comments in that file).

1st, how I can rewrite .htaccess that will fix my issue. As, I am also having problem in posting long threads.
2nd, I coudn't get what do you mean by replacing /MyBB/ with forum folder. Please elaborate so I can get it completely.

Also assist in fixing .htaccess. Appreciate it.
Please tell us your board url and post your htaccess file in a code block