MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a guru to do the MyBB stuff for a charity website $200
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, looking for someone to help make a MyBB website. It's kind of an "ideas" forum/ crowdfunder type site where instead of questions, people post their ideas  Blush it's a hippy website for charities basically.

This is what I'm hoping to make: 

https://youtu.be/PckakgZhNVo 

(it'll be a bit flashier, this is just a basic example)

-----------
A few key things:

posts must be able to be "liked" and the more likes, the higher up the table the posts go.

posts have lots of content inside them, links to pages: "people involved", "offers", "links", "images"

instead of having "replies" posts have "problems" and "solutions" which also have "likes" which make them go higher up in the replies table. I'll do the graphics (buttons and stuff), if you can do the code. 

users need to be members to make posts and replies, and they need to be able to register through email registration and facebook
-------------------

I'm looking to pay about $200. I'm not up to date with forum software so I don't know what can be done these days. Hope to hear from someone nice and reliable Smile open to suggestions, pm me