MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB in Tor Browser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a fresh myBB installation. I get the same errors with apache2 and nginx. It loads fine in Firefox with noscript, but when loaded in Tor Browser it loads very basic without images or styles. I get the following errors: 

ReferenceError: lang is not defined
ReferenceError: $ is not defined

Is it possible to get Tor Browser support for myBB?
(2017-10-25, 03:32 AM)lstop Wrote: [ -> ]I have a fresh myBB installation. I get the same errors with apache2 and nginx. It loads fine in Firefox with noscript, but when loaded in Tor Browser it loads very basic without images or styles. I get the following errors: 

ReferenceError: $ is not defined

Is it possible to get Tor Browser support for myBB?

It's not a MyBB bug, I can load MyBB in tor browser without issue, you should contact your webhost they are likely filtering certain requests from tor browser. Interesting username by the way.
I am testing this locally and I have tried both nginx and apache2. I can load this forum fine in Tor Browser. I'm not sure what to do?
I have not tryed it ... but if you run noscript + tor browser + default theme.... there is a reason that you not see your forum correct.... the default theme works with many js ... for example the forum/posticons.
Why even use tor lol? :/
Tor is a proxy browser... use google chrome instead or firefox.
Why use Tor? Thats only for the dark web LOL.
I think it is your browser problem