MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Getting error 1054
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mybb version - 1.8.3
Php - 5.6.31
Sql - MySQLi 10.0.31

Website - rodforever.com

Hello when I click on reply or create a new thread an error message is been thrown from the sql. 

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1054 - Unknown column 's.subscriptionkey' in 'field list'Query:SELECT u.username, u.email, u.uid, u.language, u.loginkey, u.salt, u.regdate, s.subscriptionkey, s.notification FROM mybb_threadsubscriptions s LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid=s.uid) WHERE (s.notification='1' OR s.notification='2') AND s.tid='134' AND s.uid != '28' AND u.lastactive>'1509310685'

if anyone can help me out to fix it, as it throws the error but when I refresh the page it does the post/ reply. Second problem I found was in Admin CP when some one regester to website we activate their account manually so problem there I am facing is once I activate it the activation required field still keeps showing the number to remove it everytime I have to go tools and mantanace and rebuild all the cache. Everything started happening randomly 2 days ago I have not added any new plugins or so in this times.
support is denied. please see MyBB Support Policy
(2017-10-30, 07:40 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]support is denied. please see MyBB Support Policy

sorry my friend by mistickely removed the mybb copyright when he was going through all the files for the solution of this problem. i have asked him to fix it. anyway please help me with this problem.
I have exactly the same problem in my forum... I have no idea how to fix it. It been already 2 month since it happened. it happened when i try upgrade to newest version. however i fail to install it because it only "hang" when i try to run it. So I revert back to the older version however the problem occur as asked here. so what i am going to do?

here is my forum: http://gempakz.org/