MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Payment system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!  
I'm completely new to MyBB and the forum community in general! I made my forum so I can handle payments easier and to make bug reporting and update distribution easier. But I want a payment system so I don't have to manually add users to their roles. I found this plugin https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=458 but it looks like it isn't updated at all. Does MyBB have an in built subscription sytem or is there an updated plugin that can do that?

thanks for your replies!
Hey , mybb doesn't have a system so that plug in is your best bet.
MyBB doesn't has inbuilt payments system. you can try using this premium plugin (paid)
So if I want a forum software that can handle that kind of stuff I should switch? Because these are all outdated
Actually it looks like I'll have to order a plugin to be made or make one myself...
(2017-10-31, 01:01 PM)1234filip Wrote: [ -> ]So if I want a forum software that can handle that kind of stuff I should switch? Because these are all outdated
Actually it looks like I'll have to order a plugin to be made or make one myself...

That's how mybb works. If you want things ur way you will have to either make them or hire someone to .
If you want everything to be ready i suggest using to a paid platform .
(2017-10-31, 01:01 PM)1234filip Wrote: [ -> ]So if I want a forum software that can handle that kind of stuff I should switch? Because these are all outdated
There is a free plugin for handling payments using MyBB
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=458

(2017-10-31, 01:16 PM)eternity123 Wrote: [ -> ]

That's how mybb works. If you want things ur way you will have to either make them or hire someone to .
If you want everything to be ready i suggest using to a paid platform .
I don't agree to your comment, that is a situation with other forum software as well, if you want anything your way then you will have to get custom plugins in other software as well.
With MyBB, you can get lot of support here with development if someone wants to develop their own system.
though not a subscription payment system, CoderMe Donation plugin can be also used for the requirement ..