MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Theme/Graphic/Coding Designers wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a theme design forum, for both free and paid services. Most of the requests I have been doing have been for MyBB and I desperately could use some part or full time staff to help me design these themes. If the client wishes to pay (in other words, a donation, or perhaps an arrangement or agreement of certain terms), you will get the money, no questions asked. Audentio Themes is not about making money, rather relaying awesome themes to the public.

We also need coders and skilled graphic designers, too.

So, if you are interested in a staff position for design, of which the free non-custom themes will be released here at mybboard.net, please email me (link in profile), and my msn is [email protected].

Thanks a lot!
Audentio
http://www.audentio.com

I hope I can post here, but I saw others doing it >.<
Hey.

I would do it, Audentio, but I'm trying to run my own team. Toungue Except we got a lack of designers as well. Wink
lol yeh but you guys still got some good ones, active too
There's only 4 of us on the MyBB Themes Team. Toungue vintagedaddyo hasn't posted in a while, bluejade's slowed down, and ZoOorO has computer problems the last I heard from him, which was weeks ago! LOL
We are still looking for skilled coders and designers. If you are just a good coder; we'd love to have you. If you are just a good designer and don't know how to code or only a bit; we'd still love to have you.

We have a new project being developed soon that will guarantee some money to those interested in designing for us. While all audentio.com designs are free, we will still pay you to help us make some.

Please PM me if you are interested or stop by http://www.audentio.com
Sorry, by "coder" do you mean HTML/CSS stuff?
Yep, thats all you need to know. However, I am Always always always looking for other programmers. I only have a few and they are all busy Toungue.
Hmmm... I'll go for it, but I'm not promising I'll be putting 100% of my time into it. I know HTML/CSS but I gotta reference a lot of stuff, which takes more time. Plus, I'm trying to finish a project right now (My website and a template for MyBB). If you can afford that, I'd be happy to join... Smile
Audentio Wrote:Yep, thats all you need to know. However, I am Always always always looking for other programmers. I only have a few and they are all busy Toungue.
Oh okay. I'm not particularly good at template/theme designing (HTML/CSS).

I know how to use them, in addition to PHP and Javascript - just not exactly good at designing.
If you need help with PHP/Javascript, I'll be kinda interested.