MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inbox PM Meter & PM Legend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion Link - (Posted on Ideas)

I'd like to see these added in a future version, pretty simple suggestion makes it more noticeable etc.

Inbox PM Meter; Tells you the amount of free space, how many are stored and shows a bar.

PM Legend; Includes "Read, Replied, New" PM Icons at the bottom so that users know. Also I think it would great to make new messages more noticeable and use css for each time for example;

Read - Normal
New - Blue
Replied - Red

Thanks, looking forward to seeing how this does. Smile
~Kerrang!
A PM meter already shows up if you do have a limit. In the next version new pms will be bold, all others will just be normal font
Tikitiki Wrote:A PM meter already shows up if you do have a limit. In the next version new pms will be bold, all others will just be normal font
Oh.... My mistake, I've never joined a mybb powered forum except this one and I didn't notice the meter. Smile

Are there any plans of highlighting them though, in some way?

Just thinking bold's a good idea, although I'd wonder how helpful it would be to some who easily get confused. The legend would also be sweet, but as always I can't wait to see those new addition when 1.4 is released.

Thanks for taking the time to reply/answer Smile
~Kerrang!
The PM meter only shows if you have a limit. If it's unlimited then there's no PM meter.