MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: General Discussion Forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just started a new general discussion forum everyone!

www.generalbb.com

its basically a forum to talk about anything, if we get requests for new forums we will add them in due time also. Smile

tell me what you think. Cool
Zalaki Wrote:I just started a new general discussion forum everyone!

www.generalbb.com

its basically a forum to talk about anything, if we get requests for new forums we will add them in due time also. Smile

tell me what you think. Cool

It displays small for larger resolutions, maybe you want to change skins or check it in larger screen sizes.
Nice theme, plus nice domain name. Big Grin
Thanks, Smile

Ya i'm just trying to make sure the forum is error free now.. and looks good.. then tomorrow I plan to start advertising it.. get friends to join and more.. I am hoping to make it grow alot.. Smile
The stock MyBB skin is much better than the one you have now, you need to find a better skin or move back to the stock skin ASAP or I fear you will have a hard way to go.
You agree with what ??

If you guys think that skin is better than the one we are posting on here you need to buy some taste, I'm sorry but he asked for opinions, that is mine, he needs to do much better than he currently is no doubt.
The domain name is amazing and the forums will do great, I know Zalaki, and hell work very hard.
Snake Wrote:
AVC Wrote:You agree with what ??

If you guys think that skin is better than the one we are posting on here you need to buy some taste, I'm sorry but he asked for opinions, that is mine, he needs to do much better than he currently is no doubt.

Telling some that there forums are going to do bad because there theme sucks is NOT the nicest thing to say. This forum is for POSITIVE criticisms, not telling some one that there forum is going to fail.

Grow up!

That is positive, if your forum looked bad I would tell you !
Nice forum but the theme looks too red hurts my eyes Sad
He should make the text bigger on the forum.
Pages: 1 2 3