MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Announcements on Index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I was wondering if there were any plugins out there that would allow me to put announcements at the top of my index page, rather than it's own separate portal page.

Pretty much a small summary of the announcement would be located in a box at the top of the index page. You could click on the announcement and it would take you to the thread to finish reading the rest of it, and comment, etc.

I'd find it more suitable for my community's forums rather than an entire area for announcements, especially since we don't announce things very often anyways.

So yeah. Pretty much is there a plugin out there (or a diy tutorial) that could put a brief summary of the latest announcement at the top of the index page, or even a "pinned" thread for that matter?
replies here can be helpful for above requirement
I'm looking more for something along these lines:

[Image: z5mwFcB.png]

However, if there's not anything out there that does it (or a tutorial for it) I guess I'll have to settle for the type that's in the link you provided.