MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Possible to grab subforum count?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey.

Putting all my subforums into a dropdown menu and have "Sub-Forums: {count}" to show how many subforums there are but I have no idea how to find this.

Any ideas? 
Thanks.

I'm also trying to remove the comma from subforums, but keep the depth to show how deep in the subforum is like this

Mother
Child
Child
∟__Grandchild

Etc, however when I remove {$comma} it doesn't keep the depth.

How can I do this?
Bump.
If you want your subforums to display as count then go to Admin CP > Configuration > Board Settings > Forum Home Options > Subforums to show on Index listing (Set that to 1)
(2017-11-06, 12:48 PM)Livewire Wrote: [ -> ]If you want your subforums to display as count then go to Admin CP > Configuration > Board Settings > Forum Home Options > Subforums to show on Index listing (Set that to 1)

Unfortunately that's not what I'm wanting. I want the number of subforums to show, as well as have the subforums in a dropdown menu like this

[Image: E4aLj6JHTxGFuQVJMAb_XA.png]
Mind giving me a test admin account please with the board url.
From what I'm seeing the screenshot you've provided it's already showing the number which 1 and you have one subforum, try adding 3-4 subforums test and see if the numbers go up.
(2017-11-07, 06:55 PM)Livewire Wrote: [ -> ]Mind giving me a test admin account please with the board url.
From what I'm seeing the screenshot you've provided it's already showing the number which 1 and you have one subforum, try adding 3-4 subforums test and see if the numbers go up.

Will set up an account and PM you when I get home. 
That's just inspect element to show what I meant. When doing what you said, there's no number and in the dropdown it does the whole "This subforum and this many more"