MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: requesting specific theme [PAID]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone do the same design for the forum? I'm ready to pay

link: nulledbb.com

Alhazred, thx.
Same design lol?
That's basically ripping/duplicating another forums theme, you could ask Aoki who is the owner of NulledBB to design something similar but everything won't be the same.
(2017-11-10, 06:23 PM)Livewire Wrote: [ -> ]Same design lol?
That's basically ripping/duplicating another forums theme, you could ask Aoki who is the owner of NulledBB to design something similar but everything won't be the same.

I already made for myself exactly the same design, without some modules.
(2017-12-02, 08:50 PM)alhazred Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-10, 06:23 PM)Livewire Wrote: [ -> ]Same design lol?

I already made for myself exactly the same design, without some modules.

Exact same design? Screenshot please LOL?
You do realise ripping is kinda sad thing to do right?
You can't even rip that theme correctly anyway. Its fully divs not some shitty tables like every other mybb theme
(2017-12-09, 05:58 PM)Ariana Wrote: [ -> ]You can't even rip that theme correctly anyway. Its fully divs not some shitty tables like every other mybb theme

Well if you know html/css you can easily rip it, NulledBB has been ripped by someone else too and they've used it on their forum until DMCA took them down lol.