MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Moderation Tools Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are the problems happening on your "PAZRT" forum?

If so:
Messing around in there a bit it seems the same thing with the modals is happening to you.

I'd suggest following the same link isoldehn gave me, and see if that fixes some of your issues.
I checked that as well...my global css already had the same code.

I am stumped!
Try replacing that code with the one mentioned though.

I had everything but the first three classes, tried transferring just those over, and it didn't work. But when I copied & pasted it all over, it worked fine.
(2017-11-09, 04:30 PM)GXD3S Wrote: [ -> ]Try replacing that code with the one mentioned though.

I had everything but the first three classes, tried transferring just those over, and it didn't work. But when I copied & pasted it all over, it worked fine.

Just tried that as well and still no go!
That is odd. I don't have a whole lot of experience with this stuff, to begin with, so I won't be of much help.

Hopefully, a MyBB staff member can step in and assist ya'.
There are a couple ways to resolve this issue.

1. Since this is a custom 3rd party theme (a theme made by another MyBB user and not by MyBB itself). Since the upgrade came out recently, the author has not got the chance to update it. You can either wait for them to update the theme or follow the 2nd method.

2. Read my help article (here) to resolve the issue yourself if the author is inactive or abandon the theme project altogether. The guide is a bit outdated (and hope a MyBB staff can adjust it to the 1.8.13 version for a user that are not quite experienced since I cannot edit it.) You follow all the details but instead of 1.8.10 you change it to 1.8.13. Hope this helps!
(2017-11-09, 04:39 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-09, 04:30 PM)GXD3S Wrote: [ -> ]Try replacing that code with the one mentioned though.

Just tried that as well and still no go!

Try hard refreshing your page (if it’s windows I believe you hold ctrl down at the same time you click the refresh button). Sometimes style sheets are held in a cache for a certain period of time so to see results instantly you need to hard refresh.
(2017-11-09, 06:14 PM)isoldehn Wrote: [ -> ]Try hard refreshing your page (if it’s windows I believe you hold ctrl down at the same time you click the refresh button).  Sometimes style sheets are held in a cache for a certain period of time so to see results instantly you need to hard refresh.

Completely forgot about that step ^

Haven't had to do it in awhile since I have one of the plugins that updates your cache everytime the templates/stylesheets are changed.
Pages: 1 2