MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't Permanently Delete Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time I try to permanently delete a post as admin I get a note that says

"Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again."

I see various other people have had issues with this, but it seems to be a template specific thing.

I'm using the Emerald theme, the forum address is www.possession.network/community, if anyone could give me any suggestions it would be much appreciated.

Cheers
After inspecting your sites source code, it looks to me like you are missing the cookieSecureFlag.

Open templates --> ungrouped templates --> headerinclude.

Find:
var cookiePrefix = "{$mybb->settings['cookieprefix']}";

And UNDERNEATH add:
var cookieSecureFlag = "{$mybb->settings['cookiesecureflag']}";
Thanks so much! working perfectly now. Really appreciated.
You're welcome. Smile
The theme will be updated today with the fix. Thanks for reporting this, and isoldehn for helping us Big Grin
I can't permanently delete posts either. I tick the post but it does not appear in the number of posts selected. I get the error message as above. I am new to MyBB so what can I do to fix this?

ps. The delete thread works! Which I had to use to get rid of the post. Maybe I should use MyPhp to get rid of posts?

I tried that 'fix' as above and it doesn't work. It seems I can't 'select' a post.